Download this brochure for a complete overview of our experience and services.
Achieve Operational Excellence
Operational excellence means delivering goods and services that customers want – doing it faster, with higher quality and lower costs.
We support your company with methods that fit each problem,
- Six Sigma
- Design of Experiments
- Data Analytics
We have helped clients improve all types of operations.
Our consultants bring insight and skill, leveraging about 20 years’ experience in industry and consulting each.
We believe that operational excellence is the basis for sustained company prosperity
Seek the prosperity of the business
Improving the way your company delivers goods and services leads to reducing all sort of hidden costs, increasing your company’s productivity.
From this internal strength, your company will be poised to gain customers and grow its market share.
Seek the prosperity of the workers
Factories and businesses do not run themselves. Savings do not happen on their own.
Instead, managers and associates must want to make gains in productivity and innovation, improving their jobs every day.
So, create a production environment where employees are willing to apply their best efforts and start a spiral of growth.
Solve operational problems
We help clients solve six fundamental operational problems which constantly challenge companies across all sectors:
We have met these challenges in processes representing all types of functions.
This is the result of constant change and companies difficulty to adapt rapidly.
Client needs change, as well as competitors’ threats, workforce skills, supplier quality, one’s own operating capability and the external environment.
We have helped companies in
- South Korea
- and all around the US
We have helped clients in a wide range of business sectors, like Healthcare, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Construction, Oil & Gas, Consumer Packaged Foods, Automotive, Retail, Education and the Government.
- Master black belt by IBM Corp., Black belt by American Society for Quality.
- Director of Chicago Deming Association for effective enterprises.
- Consultant for clients in manufacturing, construction, oil & gas, consumer packaged foods, retail, automotive, financial services, education and the government.
- Led projects in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- Instructor for grad/undergrad classes at engineering and business administration colleges.
- Has trained thousands of professionals in Lean Six Sigma methods.
- Francisco is fluent in English, Spanish and French.
- MS Industrial engineering, Northern Illinois University; MBA, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (PwC & IBM)
- Certified Process Improvement Leader (PMI)
- Deming Master (Ford)
- Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ)
- Advanced Operations Strategy, Harvard Business School
- M.S. Industrial Engineering/ Operations Research
- M.B.A. Finance & Management. Certified in all areas of Lean Six Sigma (Lean, DMAIC, DFSS)
- Over 30 years experience in all areas of Process Improvement (Service, Transactional, and Manufacturing)
- Experience ranges in a number of business areas including: Finance, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Healthcare, Engineering Design, Military, Government, Airlines, Automotive
- Deployment Implementation and training including: Executives, Black Belts, Green Belts, Deployment Champions
- Measurement Systems Design & Development (i.e. Scorecards)
- Process Capability & Modelling
- ISO 9000:2000
Master Black Belt
- ASQ Master Black Belt specialized in Design of Experiments
- Trains for various professional certifications with pass rate higher than 90 percent
- Teaches statistics in a simplified way, usign illusion for maximum comprehension
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt – ASQ and Caterpillar
- Certified Lean – Bronze AME
- Certified Lean – CPS Caterpillar
- Certified Kaizen – Caterpillar, Cummins, FNOK
- BS Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Over 30 years manufacturing experience at all levels, with roles in Product Engineering, Operations, Quality, Development, and Business owner, growing manufacturing business from concept to industry innovator.
- Over 15 years’ experience in Process Improvement – Transactional and Manufacturing, saving over $10,000,000.
- Training and Deployment Implementation: Stakeholders, Black Belts, Green Belts, Yellow Belts, Operations team and Kaizen teams.
- Process Improvement Design and Implementation – DMAIC, PDCA, Kaizen, CI process, 5S, Layered Audit, Built In Quality, Safety
- ISO 9001:2008 system implementation
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Substantial background in discovery, development, manufacturing, regulatory and quality functions within pharmaceutical and medical device industries
- Expert in Quality By Design for production and service processes
- PhD in Analytical Chemistry
- PMI-Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)