We help you get the most from your processes, people and technologies and create a company of problem-solvers.
Methods to leverage the potential of your teams
Include Organizational Change and Design. A key ingredient of our approach is education to create internal capacity for long-term change
Methods for improving processes
Include our own integration of time-tested tools such as Lean and Six Sigma
Methods to optimize use of technology
Include Design of Experiments.
Many companies, in a wide range of activity sectors, have reached important goals with our support:
- Saved 1,000 non-value added hours per month and increased processed payments by 50,000 monthly for a multi-country financial services operation.
- Recovered 1,700 non-value added hours per month and increased accounts payable capacity by 25,000 invoices per month for a shared services center.
- Designed an operational strategy to support expansion of shared services to multiple countries for an international foods company.
- For the regional headquarters of a major oil producer, reduced storage space cost by 90% in 2 years.
- Redesigned the disposition of office furniture and equipment to maximize reuse and reduce disposal.
- Accelerated the closing of financial liabilities left behind by outgoing contractors.
- Improved spending coordination between authorized parties to guarantee funds for multi-year projects.
- Planned hospital facilities and operations for increased utilization and better patient flow.
- Simulated multiple scenarios of hospital capacity and layouts.
- Improved speed of medical supply chains: order to delivery.
- Accelerated processing and reporting of medical diagnoses.
- Designed and deployed methods for better data quality, analytics and visualization.
- Deployed lean healthcare practices.
- Reduced scrap of worst-quality product from 7% to less than 2% in 3 weeks for a laminated woods manufacturer.
- Reduced die manufacturing rework from 22% to 8% in 3 months.
- For a maker of aircraft parts, shortened duration of a parts-smoothing operation from over 8 to less than of 4 hours.
- Reduced to zero the number of customer defects for the highest volume product of a metal fabricator.
- For a quick-response metal parts manufacturer, extended time between tool changes from 2 to 9 hours, letting off-shifts operate unattended.
- Improved fulfillment of packaged flower bouquets for an international florist.
- For a petrochemical center of excellence, reduced compliance risk of international import-export shipping tasks.
- For a nationwide hardware franchise, accelerated start-up and turn-around periods resulting in more open stores per year and incremental sales of $6m.
- For a 3-tier automotive supply chain, improved management of production schedules reducing error rates, accelerating communication to and from suppliers and increasing inventory turns.
- For a Gulf of Mexico chemical manufacturer, optimized pipeline flow volume resulting in $6m monthly additional revenue.
- For a regional pipeline operator, lowered crude oil pumping costs through better scheduling that takes advantage of hourly electricity price variations.
- Reduced energy spent to unload tanker ships by optimizing pumping procedures and taking advantage of the dock time allowed.
- Coordinated all parties responsible for planning a pipeline operating budget, reducing changes and meeting contractual deadlines.