How To Sponsor A Lean Enterprise – Executive level
A high-performing, Lean enterprise is not possible without executive action. This is because it is the one responsible with creating the company-wide environment required for customer-focused operations. Often becoming customer-focused means a profound change for the executives themselves.
Upon completion, executives will become effective Lean sponsors.
- What is a Lean enterprise?
- Maximize the flow of value and utilization of business resources
- Focus the entire enterprise toward its customers
- The enterprise as a system for the creation of value
- Seeking holistic, company-wide results
- Improve and innovate continuously
- Manage personnel towards total growth
- Make performance visible
- When do we become “a lean enterprise”?